DIMVA Capture The Flag
- 2013-07-19 14:00 UTC: The game is over. Congratulations to 734-944-1159 and all players!
- 2013-07-19, early: There'a new level for you, Crypto 200 (II), at port 9999. Enjoy. On the other hand: there will not be a RE100 level, sorry (hope you don't mind too much :-))
- 2013-07-18 09:40 UTC: There's a new level for you, RE 200 (II) at port 1130.
- 2013-07-18 08:13 UTC: A few players were having problems submitting signed flags. If you are using GPG version 2.0.x, it seems to sign with a subkey instead of the main key. Use gpg --clearsign --default-key <yourmainkeyid> to make sure you are using the correct key. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- 2013-07-17 21:26 UTC: We have added the Pwn200 level at ports 1121/1120.
- 2013-07-17 21:13 UTC: We have added the Trivia 50 (II) level at port 8002.
- 2013-07-15 Join the #dimvactf IRC channel on hackint for realtime communication.
- 2013-07-15 The CTF starts on Wednesday, July 17th at 20:00 CEST (UTC+2) and ends on Friday, July 19th at 16:00 CEST (UTC+2). That's 44 hours for you to solve our challenges. First price is a Nexus 7 3G, second and third price are a Raspberry Pi each.
- 2013-07-02 Registration is now open. You can register from now on until the end of the CTF/DIMVA 2013.
Rules of the game
- This is a level-based CTF, there is no attack and defense and it has
challenges of different levels so anybody can enjoy playing it.
- The CTF is designed to be played individually. Nevertheless we know we
cannot avoid teams playing too.
- Do not attack the infrastructure holding the CTF levels. Do not attack
- Brute force and resource exhaustion on the server side is not needed
to solve levels and discouraged. Submission brute force is not allowed.
- Common sense and fair play :)
- CTF will take place during DIMVA, the exact time frame will be
- Sharing solutions between different users is not allowed and will result
in disqualification, play as a team then.
- In case of a tie, a write-up of the levels will be required and the
best write-up will win the prize. The player will have 5 days from the
end of the CTF to provide it. The write-up will be evaluated by n.runs
and one member of the DIMVA committee.
If you have a GNUPG/PGP 0day, please use it and send a flag with it ;)